Anthony W. Hafner is a graduate of the Washington University School of Law, where he was a primary editor of the Washington University Global Studies Law Review. He graduated from the University of Missouri-Columbia with a Bachelor’s Degree in History with Honors, and a Bachelor’s Degree in English.
Prior to joining the firm Tony was a trial attorney at the Circuit Attorney’s office on the Felony Trial Staff. Tony is licensed to practice law in both Missouri and Illinois.
- Washington University School of Law
- University of Missouri-Columbia
- B.A. History with Honors, B.A. English, 2000
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2011 - present)
- Associate, Rabbitt, Pitzer & Snodgrass, P.C. (2010)
- Assistant Circuit Attorney, City of St. Louis Circuit Attorney's Office (2005 - 2010)
- Law Clerk/Associate, Oelbaum and Brown (2003 - 2005)