Brian Connolly attended the University of Dayton, where he received his B.A. in Political Science, magna cum laude, in 2005. In 2009, Brian received his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law.
Brian was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2009 and Illinois in 2010.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- The Missouri Bar
- The Lawyers Association of Saint Louis
- Defense Research Institute
- St. Louis University School of Law
- University of Dayton, Dayton, Ohio
- B.A., Political Science, magna cum laude, 2005
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
AWARDS & HONORS
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers List: Rising Star, Personal Injury General Defense, St. Louis, MO - 2016
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2012 - Present)
- Associate, Reeg Lawyers, L.L.C., (2009 - 2012)