Christopher received his J.D. from St. Louis University School of Law in 2015. While in law school, Christopher was an Editor on the St. Louis University Public Law Review, a Faculty Fellow for Professor Kelly Mulholland, and a Judicial Extern for Judge David Vincent III. He was also a member of Phi Delta Phi and other law student organizations.
Prior to joining Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. Christopher worked for a small firm in St. Louis County focusing on small business matters and employment law litigation.
- Team Activities for Special Kids
- Saint Louis University
- J.D., 2015; Concentration in Employment Law
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2016 - Present)
- Associate, Bent Law Firm, P.C. (2015 - 2016)
- Law Clerk, Gori Julian & Associates (2014-2015)
- Law Clerk, St. Louis City Counselor’s Office (2013)