During law school, Jim Ribaudo was an active member of the Moot Court team and represented Saint Louis University’s National Moot Court team. Jim was also a member of the Saint Louis University Law Journal and was selected for publication in his final year.
- Lane Change: The Need to Clarify McHaffie and Accept a Punitive Damages Exception, 59 St. Louis U. L.J. 967 (2015)
- Jim Ribaudo has handled many appeals in the Missouri Court of Appeals, Eastern District on a wide variety of topics including legal malpractice, landlord-tenant law, property rights, and breach of contract.
- Jim’s experience includes significant trial level work for both plaintiffs and defendants in product liability, contract, and fraud claims.
- Due to his experience at both the trial and appellate level, Jim pays particular attention to properly preserve issues for appeal to obtain the best possible outcome.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Saint Louis University
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, 2014
- Rockhurst University, Kansas City, Missouri
- B.A., History and Psychology, Magna Cum Laude, 2011
AWARDS & HONORS
- Saint Louis University Law School
- 1843 Scholar
- Dean’s List: Spring 2012, Spring 2013, and Spring 2014
- Saint Louis University Law Journal
- Academic Excellence Award in First Amendment
- Academic Excellence Award in Civil Procedure
- Academic Excellence Award in Criminal Procedure
- Order of the Wool Sack
- Judge Robert G. Dowd Sr. Appellate Advocacy Award
- Moot Court II Board
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2016 - Present)
- Associate, Niedner Law Firm (2014 - 2016)
- Law Clerk, The Simon Law Firm (2013 - 2014)
- Law Clerk, St. Charles Public Defender’s Office (2013)