Justin Moore is an attorney licensed in both the state and federal courts of Missouri and Illinois. He focuses his practice in the area of insurance defense litigation, and has worked on a wide variety of cases, including multimillion-dollar premises liability suits, cases involving wrongful death, mass toxic tort litigation, personal injury, workers’ compensation and insurance coverage issues. Prior to joining Pitzer Snodrass, P.C., Mr. Moore independently managed and litigated a full caseload for the largest auto insurer in the United States.
Justin is an active member of the legal community, and currently serves as the Vice President of the Missouri Asian American Bar Association (MAABA) and on the finance committee for the Asian American Chamber of Commerce (AACC).
Mr. Moore enjoys dark roast coffee, reading books, and lifting weights. He is also a third-degree black belt in Taekwondo, and was a nationally ranked fighter in the Junior Olympics.
Publications and Seminars
- University of Missouri School of Law Specialty Bar Associations Panel, Panelist
- Successfully obtained a full dismissal with prejudice just by filing his Motion for Summary Judgment. Mr. Moore’s motion demanded that the Plaintiff dismiss Mr. Moore’s client with prejudice or face sanctions. After reviewing Mr. Moore’s motion, the Plaintiff complied.
- Obtained a successful decision at court-mandated arbitration in Madison County, Illinois. Plaintiff claimed medical specials of approximately $30,000.00 and demanded $80,000.00 prior to the arbitration. Plaintiff was awarded only $5,000.00.
- Successfully obtained and consummated settlements within the policy limits in numerous cases involving liability and potential excess verdicts.
- Successfully obtained dismissals and favorable sentencing agreements in multiple pro-bono legal matters involving orders of protection, traffic violations and probation violations related to alleged usage of narcotics.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Missouri Asian American Bar Association, Vice President, 2016
- Missouri Asian American Bar Association, Treasurer, 2015
- Asian American Chamber of Commerce, Finance Committee
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Saint Louis University
- J.D., 2012; Concentration in Civil Litigation Skills
- Truman State University
- B.S., Psychology, 2008; Minor: Business Administration
- United States District Courts
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
AWARDS & HONORS
- President’s Honorary Scholarship
- President’s Combined Ability Scholarship
- St. Louis University Law Journal
- Public Interest Law Group’s Senior Student Bar Association Representative
- Legal Research and Writing Faculty Fellow
- Faculty Research Assistant
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2016 - Present)
- Judicial Externship: U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois, Judge William Stiehl