Michael Langella is a 2014 graduate of the Saint Louis University School of Law, where he was selected for Moot Court II and was a Member of the Moot Court Board. He was an elected representative of the Student Bar Association and a volunteer at the Justice for All Ball.
Michael received his undergraduate degree in Philosophy from the University of Rhode Island in 2011, graduating Cum Laude. Prior to joining Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C., he worked in several different intern positions. Michael Langella was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2014.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Saint Louis University
- University of Rhode Island
- BA in Philosophy, minor in Political Science, 2011
AWARDS & HONORS
- Selected for Moot Court II
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2014 - Present)
- Intern, Office of the City Attorney - San Antonio (2013)
- Intern, Law Offices of Robert W. Ehrig(2012-2014)
- Intern, 22nd Judicial Circuit of Missouri - Office of the Circuit Court (2013-2014)
- Intern, Allan & Sumary, L.C. (2012-2013)
- Summer Associate, Chatham Capital (2011)