Nathaniel French is a 2015 graduate of the University of Missouri – Kansas City School of Law. Prior to law school Nathaniel graduated from the University of Missouri – Columbia with a Bachelor of History and a minor in Business. He was the recipient of the Dean’s List Academic Achievement Award and was a member of Pi Kappa Phi fraternity.
Nathaniel has experience in toxic torts.
- University of Missouri - Kansas City
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- B.A., History, 2011; Minor: Business
AWARDS & HONORS
- Dean's List, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, University of Missouri - Kansas City Law School
- Cali Award, State and Local Government Law
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2016 - Present)
- Associate, HeplerBrown LLC (2015 - 2016)