Robert T. Plunkert attended Boston College, where he received his undergraduate degree in Psychology and History with a Minor in Philosophy in May 2006. In 2009, Robert received his J.D. from Saint Louis University School of Law with double concentrations in Civil and Criminal Litigation Skills.
In 2008, Robert was the recipient of the Saint Louis University Legal Services Award. He was a SLU Law Journal Editor from 2008-2009 as well as a staff member from 2007-2008.
Robert was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2009 and Illinois Bar in 2010.
Publications and Seminars
- Author, “A Practitioner’s Guide to the ‘Something More’ Doctrine,” 70 Journal of the Missouri Bar 92 (March/April, 2014)
- Author, “The Aryan Brotherhood, Crawford, and the Death Penalty”, 53 Saint Louis University Law Journal 663 (Winter, 2009)
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- The Lawyers Association of St. Louis
- Saint Louis University
- Boston College
- B.A., double major, Psychology & History; minor in Philosophy, 2006
- United States District Court
- Eastern District of Missouri
- Western District of Missouri
- Southern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Principal, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2018 - Present)
- Associate, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2012 - 2017)
- Associate, Brown and James, P.C. (2009 - 2012)