Seth G. Gausnell received a B.S. in Business Administration from the University of Kansas at Lawrence in 1983 and received his J.D. in 1985 from Saint Louis University Law School.
Seth was admitted to the Bar in Missouri in 1986; the Bar in Kansas in 1987; and the Bar in Illinois in 1988. He is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court in both the Eastern District of Missouri and the Southern District of Illinois, as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. His Martindale-Hubbell rating is AV.
Seth is a member the Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel, The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, The Missouri Bar, Illinois State Bar Association and Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers.
Seth participated in the Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers Trial Academy in 1993 and the International Association of Defense Counsel’s Trial Academy in Boulder, Colorado in 1994 and has lectured at seminars on transportation liability, premises liability and broker/agent liability.
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan Saint Louis
- Federation of Defense & Corporate Counsel
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers
- Saint Louis University
- University of Kansas - Lawrence, Kansas
- B.S., Business Administration, 1983
- United States District Courts
- Southern District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals
- Federal Court
- Eighth Circuit
AWARDS & HONORS
- Missouri and Kansas Super Lawyers List: Top Rated Transportation/Maritime Attorney, St. Louis, MO - 2010- 2014
- Principal, Pitzer Snodgrass, P.C. (2010 - Present)
- Principal, Rabbitt, Pitzer & Snodgrass, P.C. (1999 - 2010)
- Principal, Moser & Marsalek P.C. (1996 - 1999)
- Associate, Moser & Marsalek P.C. (1988 - 1996)
- Associate, Demptser & Barkett (1987 - 1988)
- Assistant Public Defender, Office of State Public Defender (1986 - 1987)