Todd Wells is a graduate of Washington University School of Law, graduating in 2016. Prior to law school, Todd graduated magna cum laude from Wichita State University, majoring in economics.
During law school, Todd participated in two moot court competitions, winning the top speaker award at both of them. As a second-year student, he was a quarterfinalist in Washington University’s Wiley Rutledge Moot Court Competition. In his third year, he represented Washington University’s National Moot Court team at the Evan A. Evans Moot Court Competition, making the finals.
In his free time, Todd enjoys rock climbing, hiking, and his newest hobby is “highpointing,” which is reaching the highest elevation in each US state.
- St. Louis Urban Debate League Volunteer
- Exploring the Space for Antitrust Law in the Race for Space Exploration, 15 Wash. U. Global Stud. L. Rev. 381 (2016)
- Prior to joining Pitzer Snodgrass, Todd worked for an estate planning law firm, specializing in asset protection and business formation.
- Washington University School of Law
- Wichita State University
- B.A., Economics; magna cum laude
AWARDS & HONORS
- Order of Barristers, Washington University School of Law
- Honor Scholar Award, Washington University School of Law
- CALI Awards in Evidence Law and an Environmental Litigation Seminar, Washington University School of Law
- Washington University School of Law Dean’s List: Fall 2014, Fall 2015, Spring 2016
- Barton School Dean’s Ambassador, Wichita State University
- Wichita State University Dean’s List: Fall 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, and Spring 2012