Nick Meriage is a graduate of the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law where he was awarded the Allen H. Parker Memorial Scholarship, and MU Grant, The JB Reynolds Student Award in Insurance Law, and CALI awards in: Insurance Law, Land Use Controls, and Agricultural Law.
Nick is developing a focused civil litigation practice. His practice includes professional liability, premises liability, product liability, and business litigation. Previously his practice included Workers’ Compensation, Medical Malpractice Defense, and Transactional work.
He is a former small business owner, which helps him relate to the complex issues facing business owners today.
- Cherish Our Children International, former board member
- Heart of Missouri CASA, Court Appointed Special Advocate, Boone County Missouri
ASSOCIATIONS & ORGANIZATIONS
- Honorable Order of the Blue Goose International
- Cole County Bar Association
- University of Missouri - Columbia School of Law
- J.D., 2013; Certificate in Dispute Resultion
- University of Misouri, Columbia, MO
- B.S., Business Administration
- United States District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court Western District of Missouri
AWARDS & HONORS
- Allen H. Parker Memorial Scholarship
- MU Grant
- JB Reynolds Student Award in Insurance Law
- CALI Awards (Highest Grade) in Insurance Law, Land Use Controls, and Agricultural Law